Installing the Firestone Pizza Oven Arch
- Unpack your ROCKCOTE Firestone door arch.
- You can make your arch out of cob, if you dont have an arch, you make you door out of Cob.
- Place the arch at the front of your oven so that it lines up with the line you traced at the front of your oven.
- Ensure firstly that you have the arch facing the right way, so that you can open and close the door.
- Secondly ensure that the arch is square with the front of the pavers and sitting back about 50mm from the front of the base.
- Once you are happy with the positioning, mix up a quarter of a bag of cob mix and a litre of water to make a stiff adhesive glue.
- Move the arch out the way, and with the adhesive trowel, put a line about 50mm wide where you want the arch to sit on the base.
< Prev- Forming the Cob into BricksNext - Building the Oven's Walls >
- Place on top of the mortar in the same position you did before.