Marking where the Pizza Oven will Sit
- Once you have a base to build your oven on trace out where your oven will sit on the base.
- Unfold the paper template from your kit.
- You will need to be careful to ensure your oven is properly centred and square
- The template represents the inside of your oven, i.e. the floor of your oven.
- Find the centre of your oven and align with the centre of the template.
- Ensure that you have the template facing the right way, with the door part at the front. Ensure the front is square with the base.
- Trace around the template with a pencil or permanent marker. This will guide you on where to put the bricks.
The Specifications of the stencil are available Here. < Prev- Setting up the SiteNext - Mixing Up Cob >