Selecting a site for your Pizza Oven
- Firstly keep in mind that the oven needs to be out of direct weather so will need to be built under some sort of structure.
- Check with your local council regulations, in regards to where you can build your oven.
- Check with engineers before building on a patio, or veranda as the oven weighs a substantial amount.
- Also be aware of fire hazards when placing your oven.
- Once you have decided on your site. The preperation will Depend on whether you are goign to lay paver or pour a concrete slab to sit the base on
- If you plan to lay pavers, get the site as level as possible and lay a bed of sand or crusher dust.
- Lay the pavers ensuring they are level.
- If you have decided to lay a concrete slab, you will to have also need put up some boxing.
< Prev- What you will needNext - Marking out the Base >